Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Upcoming Events!

Hello again!

What is with this weather?! Where is our normal Canadian Winter? Can't complain though, I love warmer temperatures (I'm obviously not a skiier or snowboarder!)

Anyways, I thought I would write to inform everyone of all that will be happening in the very NEAR future!

First however, I would like to begin by thanking everyone who has become a fan of my Facebook page as we all await the Grand Launch of A Mum 'n the Oven's website! Remember to keep sharing and referring friends as well because it provides you with more entries into our first contest--the 250 Fan Giveaway! Whats in store you ask? You can win 1 of 5 amazing prizes!!   I'm doing it because this all would not be possible with the help and support of all of YOU!

As far as the website goes right now, you can check out current deals & promotions happening that I have recently posted, as well as, all my favourite links I frequent! Take the opportunity to visit them and see what they have to offer. Also, check out the few Forum threads I have begun and post a comment to get involved OR leave a comment in my Guestbook to let me know you stopped by!

My next steps will be posting our very FIRST *Feature of the Month*--where a brand or company will be featured for one whole month, giving you the opportunity to find out what they are all about and what they can do for YOU!  Another plan is for me to update and post all my FAVOURITE products for your viewing pleasure. These will include a combination of various cooking products, utensils and supplies that you can take a look at and hopefully benefit from, much like I have.

Until next time everyone, stay safe & happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment